Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

How to Draw a Penguin

This week in reading we learned about instructions and what makes a good or bad one. 

For our task we had to choose out of 5 sets of instructions. They didn't tell us what we were doing, we just had to follow as best we could. 

This is the set of instructions i chose:


I didn't find it too hard to follow. I think my product was pretty good.

This is my end product:

Without looking at my picture, try and follow the instructions yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post