Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Who am I?


Today we had to right a riddle about ourselves to see if people could guess who we were.
Here is my piece :

Who am I?
My favorite color is purple.
 I like to play video games. My eyes are blue.
 My hair is blond.
I was born in christchurch New zealand. 
My favorite sport is basketball.
 I have a sister called Ava.
 My mum is named Marina and my dad is named Brad.
 I was born on the 21 of june 2009.
 My favorite food is dumplings.
 My favorite video game is minecraft.
 My favorite movies are marvel. 

Who am I?

could you guess who I was?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cooper. Thanks for sharing this information about yourself. I like that even though I already know you I have learned even more about you. I also love dumplings. Have you tried making them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even though I know a lot about you this is a new whole light on you and your personailities

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know u because ur right by me sort of

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post