Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Inner Peace

For reading this week we learned about inner peace and different types of inner peace. there are four types of inner peace: Mental, social, physical and spiritual. 

Our create task was to draw things that give you peace inside of a symbol of peace.

The top two sections of my drawing are about being outside in nature (spiritual and physical) The bottom left is family (social) and finally the bottom right, leisure (Mental)

 I drew this all myself i hope you like it.

What gives you inner peace?

I'm quite strong in the social aspect of inner peace. I think I need to work more on the mental side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post